Industrial hygiene and safety go hand in hand with food industries
Maintaining a required hygiene level is of a great importance in different industries world-wide. Especially the maintenance of hygiene level is required in industries connected with food, such as food processing industry, where there is a high risk of food contamination and consequently poisoning od people. Hygiene procedures are strictly monitored in such working areas. Moreover, high hygiene standard is also of great importance in pharmaceutical industry as well as in healthcare.
Numerous hygiene technologies are available to better monitor hygiene level in your company
In monitoring hygiene procedures there are a lot of hygiene technologies that can help. In NIEROS®, we offer different industrial hygiene equipment to better your hygiene procedures throughout your plant. There are different types of hygiene product available:
- Hygiene stations guarantee optimal personnel hygiene at the production entry and exit points, which are crucial hygiene procedures in a wide range of industries, especially in food processing industries. They are designed for both – handwashing and footwear cleaning purposes. For better hygiene standard automatic hand disinfection units is included in the hygiene station as well as a walk-through brush cleaner or a sanitization basin with a drip-off zone for cleaning sides and soles of the footwear, and finally, a turnstile control system. Disinfection units also include automatic dosing system, which ensures that there is always enough of the disinfectant used. Moreover, hygiene units also contain and rubber edges protecting the illuminated chamber, a turnstile-controlled passage ensures that it is only possible to enter the sensitive production areas with one’s hands properly cleaned.
- Footwear cleaning guarantee fast and efficient cleaning of footwear, either upon entering or leaving the production area. Brushes in hygiene solutions for footwear cleaning are easy to change. There is automatic dosage of sanitizer included. Additionally, the height of footwear cleaning machine is adjustable.
- Hand cleaning: the hand cleaning process is one of the most common and also a very important step in hygiene procedures in health care, food industry and other similar areas. The hand cleaning process starts with soaping and is followed by a thorough rinse under the running water. After drying one’s hands, hand disinfection takes place, destroying hand germs and bacteria. All of hygiene solutions of hand cleaning are made from stainless steel and therefore very long-lasting.
- Equipment cleaning: cleaning of different used equipment can be pretty challenging. With our hygiene solutions and innovative hygiene technologies, we guarantee optimal hygiene of the equipment used in the production process, which is of crucial importance in preventing product contamination and meeting the HACCP, IFS, and NSF International standards.
- Boot dryers are designed specifically for storing, drying and sanitization of all types of work boots and shoes, which are used on daily basis. Boot dryers effectively reduce moisture and thus eliminate any unpleasant odour. Therefore, the footwear is comfortable, functional and ready for use.
- Low-Pressure cleaning systems provide easy, quick and efficient cleaning and disinfection of the work area in a diverse range of industries.
Automated hand hygiene solutions can be adopted to your business
As mentioned above hand hygiene procedures are one of the most common hygiene procedures in the world. They are used every day in health care, food industry, pharmaceutical industry and elsewhere where our hands are likely to be contaminated and where the risk of spreading germs is too high. Therefore, hand hygiene technologies are being constantly developed. A thorough hand disinfection procedure is needed in order to remove microorganisms, so that it is safe to handle certain products or to work with people. Hand cleaning requires a few steps that must be strictly followed if we want the result to be optimal. Before the hand disinfection we must remove all rings, bracelets or watches, since they collect microorganisms. The nails have to be cut short; the skin needs to be moisturised (in case of dry skin use a good hand moisturiser). One should wash his/hers hands prior to the hand disinfection procedure if his hands look or feel dirty or if he/she came in contact with a patient who vomited or has diarrhoea. In washing hand soap has to be used (which is not a hand disinfector with controlled entry), then hands should be rinsed and dried completely. Using products for hygienic hand disinfection on wet skin decrease its efficiency. Then one should fill his/hers hands with the hand disinfection solution (use hand disinfectant dispenser) and use at least 2 to 4 ml. Then rub the disinfectant all over your hands
Hygiene machines can be adopted to our customers’ needs
With NIEROS hygiene technologies it will be taken care of the hygiene procedures required in your field. As one of the leading manufacturers of hygiene equipment, we are well aware that clients come with specific needs and wishes, therefore we are ready to adopt our hygiene solutions to meet their hygiene procedures and with this achieve the required hygiene standard for their company.