Camp Bohinj offers the peacefulness of an unspoiled nature
The camp Zlatorog Bohinj lies in the village Ukanc, away from cities and towns in the lap of nature and mostly in the shade of trees on the shores of the lake. It is located in the Triglav National Park. Guests can use the natural swimming pool and lake Bohinj, while the river Bohinjska Bistrica is very popular among anglers, kayakers and canoers.
Its camping area is about 5 hectares wide and divided into three zones that offer the capacity for 750 people. Even the pets are very welcome. On the camping ground you will find reception, toilets, laundry machines, grey water disposals, showers, dishwashing area, waste collection point, restaurant, playground, bootshaus and strandbar. They also rent bicycles or water sports equipment.
- The daily price list for camping is divided into three decades. Prices for the first decade from 19. 04. 19 to 14. 06. 19, are 11 € per person in zones A, B and C, for children in all three zones 7, 70 € for a child from 7- 14, while staying for children younger than 7 is gratis.
- For a second decade that starts with 14. 06. 19 and ends on 1. 09. 19, you will pay 16 € per person for a zone A, 14 € for a zone B and 12, 50 € for a zone C. Prices for children from 7- 14 are 11 € for a zone A, 9, 50 € for a zone B and 8, 50 € for a zone C, while children younger than 7 can stay for free.
- The third decade prices that are valid from 1. 09. 19 to 15. 10. 19 are 11 € per person for all three zones, 7, 70 € for a child from 7 – 14 for also all three zones and younger children gratis.
- The staying of pets is gratis in all three decades.
- The price of a rental car is 5 € a day, electricity costs 3, 50 € and washing/ dryer machine 3 €.
- All the Internet – WLAN on the camp premises is gratis.
- All the camp guests must pay tourist tax of 2 € for adults and 1 € for children from 7 to 14.
- A rent of a tent cost 15 € a day in all three decades.
- If you check out late, the camp will charge you 10 €.
For any additional information or help during the Camp Bohinj reservation, you can contact Bohinj.com.
There are not many campsites that are so perfectly integrated in a peaceful and unspoiled natural environment, on the brinks of Triglav National Park and with a view of Triglav and the Bohinj mountains, as Danica Campsite. This green refuge along the Sava Bohinjka River is only a glance away from Bohinjska Bistrica, enabling you to spend your vacation completely carless.
Danica Campsite is only a few hundred metres away from the centre of the village Bohinjska Bistrica. While location enables a complete feeling of remoteness and peace, offering the possibility to explore and experience nature, the guests can still can participate in the events nearby. Danica camp can accommodate 700 guests and offers levelled and grassy terrain, in fact its levelled surfaces enable the comfort and access for the disabled. You can choose sites on the sunny areas or in the shadows, close to Sava Bohinjka River and in the close proximity of the playground for children and reception. Electricity connections are available in the entire campsite.
Camp Danica offers tennis, basketball and football courts, table tennis and bowling areas. Within close proximity there is a multi-functional sports hall and a large swimming pool complex with indoor pools, slides, saunas, fitness and all other wellness facilities. For the children they built a brand new playground and every summer they organise animation activities, so their parents can have a little time for themselves. Many traditional events are organized all year long, joined by music festival in the summer. The guests of both camps can swim in the lake Bohinj, while the river Bohinjska Bistrica is very popular among kayakers, canoeist and fishermen. Both camps are also an excellent starting point for visiting natural sights like waterfall Savica, basins Mostnica, the nearby peaks, the valleys of the seven Triglav lakes and the highest mountain Triglav (2864 m).
In Bohinj you can find many chances for tasting local agriculture and culinary products and quite a few local cultural sights. If you are interested in Middle Age architecture and fresco paintings, you should visit beautiful, 700 years old Church of St. John the Baptist, surrounded by Bohinj lake and an old stone bridge. There is also a beautiful Goldenhorn statue next to the Bohinj Lake.On the other hand, the tourists that want to spend their holliday more actively, can enjoy many water activities and sports like diving, kayaking, canoeing, rafting on the Sava Bohinjka river, outside activities like climbing, hiking, cycling, exploring caves, fishing, horseback riding, paragliding, etc. All the adrenalin lovers can visit the adrenaline park in the area.